Every avatar of Lord Vishnu is said to have the Srivatsam. Hence one who bears this mole is the lord’s true incarination. This mole looks like a women with a crown who holds flowers in her hands for prayer. This Srivatsam indicates that Godess Mahalakshmi will always be present in Lord Vishnu's right chest. Sri Vishnu hence had a name called Srivatsan, Srivatsavasa the bearer of Srivatsam. Hinduism has another name called Sanadhanam. Sana indicates the paramathma, Lord Vishnu. Dhanam indicates wealth - Goddess Maha Lakshmi. Thus Jeevathmas acheving Lord Maha Vishnu's feet is Sanathana Dharma or Moksha/Liberation.
Lord Vishnu also bears a name called Janarthanam, which means Sanadhanam. The word Janarthanam can be split into 2, Janar means the one capable of liberating from the cycle of life(Karma) i.e. achieving moksha/liberation. Dhanam is joining. Janar is the paramathma when uniting with Dhanam liberates the jeevathma from the cycles of life and unites with Paramathma. Janarthanam is the one who liberates.
During Krishna avatar, an impersonator called Powndariga Vasudevan made this mark like Srivatsam on his right chest. He also disputed Lord Krishna and was slain in this battle. Hence there were such impersonations even during the times of Lord Krishna. Even today this continues and many fakes claim to be the incarination of Lord Vishnu. Anyone without this mole should not be considered an avatar. This is published for the sole sake of the well being of the people to be able to differenciate the real from the unreal. This Srivatsam has been discussed in great lengths in Vishnu Puranam and Shrimad Bhavagatham, Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Thotram. Sri Vishnu also had a name called Srivatsan, Srivatsavasa the bearer of Srivatsam, the one who bears mahalakshmi in his chest.
Further there is a Gothram called Srivatsa Gothram.
During ramavatar, Rama was born
with punarpusam star on a navami day. During
Krishna avatar, lord Krishna was born on astami day with rohini star. Now he is
born on astami day with punarpusam star.He
was born on a Thursday(Guruvar). Lord Vigneshwar’s lagnam is
viruchugam. Same with him too. In the lagna he has got kethu. Kethu in
virichigam indicates the spiritual peak. Hence he will be full of
Moreover kethu in the lagnam mentions a horse. Kalki avatar takes a
according to Shrimat Bhagavatham. Lagan indicates the head. Hence ketu
lagna indicates being born with a horse face. In other words this is
meaning of the rider on the white horse. In astrology kethu mentions a
and kethu in the lagna mentions the rider on the white horse. Hence
Ketu in the Lagna mentions complete wisdom like the Hindu God
Hayagreevar(who has a face of a Horse). Hence Ketu in the Lagna
symbolically represents Horse faced. Please note that it should not be
In the text
"Nijananda botham" Arunachala Guru states the following on identifying
Lord Siva as stated by Veda Vyasa to Sage Agathiya.
Sir Issac Newton also in his predictions mentions about the Supreme Lord exhibiting himself around 2005 to 2007.
It becomes clear that the "Rider on the White Horse" is evidant in his name. Further Partha denotes the jeevathmas. Sarathy is the guiding force for the jeevathmas and hence he is the lord who steers us in the right path.
Lord Vishnu is said to be in Yoga Nidra on Adiseshan(the five headed serpant) like shown below. Mahaguru Parthasarathy has a mole in his right ribs cage near the Srivatsam in the form of Adiseshan and it only substantiates that Mahaguru Parthasarathy is the real incarnation of Vishnu.
There are many evidances that Mahaguru Parthasarathy is Lord Kalki's incarination. From Nadi Astrology, an ancient Indian method of Astrology, specifically Kakaibujandar Nadi, Brihu Nadi, Suhar Nadi, Kandar Nadi, Akathier Nadi, Vashista Nadi, Siva Vakiya Nadi, Sabdha Rishi Nadi etc, all the Nadi's have confirmed that Mahaguru Parthasarathy is Kalki Avatar. Moreover in the previous births it has been stated that he was Lord Dattathreya (composite of Lord Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma) and in Treta Yugam he was incarnated as Rama Avatar and during Dwapara Yuga he was incarnated as Lord Krishna.
There are 4 Vedas in Hinduism, Rig, yegur, samam, adharvana which was composed by Veda Vyasar and Mahaguru Parthasarathy incarnated as Veda Vyasar who composed Mahabaratha. He was also Lord Shiva's Incarination of Dhakshanamoorthy who initiated the 4 sages Saganathi Sages. He was also the incarnation of Lord Hayagreeva who was the Lord Of Wisdom. He has taken numerous incarnations like the above mentioned and has been confirmed by these Nadi's. Likewise people who do Arulvakku, horoscope experts and Samuthriga Lakshna experts and Siddha and Seers have confirmed that he is the Supreme Lord's true Avatar.
Morover it has also been clearly stated in the Nadi's that Mahaguru Parthasarathy will establish a huge spritual kingdom by destroying injustice and showing the path of the righteous and through his endless powers (asthama siddhis) and complete wisdom like Lord Rishikesava.
Likewise many famous astrologers have confirmed the above mentioned and have accepted them as facts.
His current profession: He is a spiritual Guru and he teaches Yoga and Meditation classes.
Prophet Mohammad in his predictions also gives some identification about this Maha Guru
• His hair will be curly.
• He will possess sharp penetrating eyes.
• His will be a little short and will have a pot belly
• His face and lips will at times be at the color of copper, black, yellow, rose
• His feet will look like that of a young women
• He will be attractive and magnetic personality
• Since all the religious principles are deep rooted in him, he understands all religions from its roots.
• Scientific and spiritual concepts will be impregnated in his brains.
• When a valid demand is placed before him, this world leader will fulfill these demands.
• The eyes that look at him get energized.
• Not only humans but all living organisms recognize him and bow before him.
• His disciples will be ever eager to be in his company.
• He will destroy injustice and bring back justice in the human society.
• He will create a level ground for complete peace and harmony.
• He will at the later part of his life rule over the world for 20 years.
• Muslims will only recognize him at a later periods.
• He will create a world without race, religion,and other differences and will establish a kingdom on the basis of love alone.
• He will in his own words explain about real spirituality.
• He will be the light to this darkness filled world.
Likewise this incarnation instead of being called as God's incarination wished to be called a Guru. Like Prophet Mohammed had mentioned all the above mentioned seem to fit him to perfection.
As described in the Bible in the new testament on the Rider on the White Horse
• He will be the form of truth and will ride on the white horse.
• His eyes will be filled with light and will be like the scorching sun.
• He will through his war against injustice will provide judgment to all.
• His name will be already written on him, but no one will be able to identify him.
• This incarnation will be in the form of a human being.
• His army will also be dressed in white
• The words that come of his mouth will be as sharp as a razor.
• He will win over all of the nations.
• He will deal with injustice with an Iron Scepter .
• The angel of success will be seated in his laps.
• He will be emperor of emperors and will be gods of gods.
• All the successes will be crowned to him.
Like the above mentioned God's incarination and his coming is mentioned 318 times in the bible. All the above predictions fits him exactly.
Today finger prints are an important identification of who we are. There is a science of finger printing. Based on this science also it has been confirmed that he is an incarnation of the Supreme Lord.